Monday, July 8

Wicked Cravings

By Suzanne Wright
My rating: 5 Pantie Dropping Stars


Wicked Cravings  (The Phoenix Pack, #2)











~I'LL FUCK YOU SO HARD YOU'LL THINK I HATE YOU."~


WOW holy sex on a stick….


I

need

me

some

Dante



I love Suzanne Wright, Love her. I have not read one shifter book that compares to Feral Sins and Wicked Cravings.

I can't get enough I need a 3rd book like now!!!

I was so excited going into this I waited patiently like a good little girl.
One of my good friends even won an ARC and I was totally JELLY she was reading it. This was one of my most anticipated reads of 2013. It was a torturous wait.

At the start I wasn't as quickly drawn in as I was with Feral Sins but… but before I knew it I was there.

Dante was total badass alpha jealous male.
I love me an Alpha but what did it for me was when he stuffed up he was so super sweet trying to fix it. He totally owned that shit.

I really liked Jamie I didn't love her as much as I loved Taryn but Jamie and Dante together = awesome….

The Sex was smoking!

~"Mine, Jamie. No one else will ever fuck this pussy again. It belongs to me - You belong to me. Admit it." When she didn't, he tugged harder on her hair. "Admit it or I'll stop right now and come all over you."~


description


So so sad Dante wasn't into sharing.

BUT that tree scene made up for it

"The mate claiming scene"


Lets talk about this scene…


HOLY HOTNESS SOMEONE FIND ME A TREE......


SHIT SON this was hot!

1 ~ He knocked her out. hahhaha Epic
2~ He tied her to a tree.
3 ~ NAKED (omg dying right now!)
4~ He wouldn't look at her
5~ He teased her until she no longer denied being his true mate…


~"I'm your mate." She cried out as he rewardingly thrust inside her. "Your mate," she again admitted, and again he drove into her just once. She knew what he was waiting for. "And you're mine."
Triumph, relief, and satisfaction filled Dante.
"Goddamn right. And don't ever forget it." Then he was dropping her ass and hammering his cock inside her.
Taking her. Claiming her. Branding her.~


description

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! DID I MENTION HOT???

Tree scene alone made it 5 Star read for me!



Loved the birth scene with Taryn.
Pissed myself laughing

~"I can't do this! Just leave her in there. She'll be fine."~

~“I think I've had a shit, Shaya." The poor woman sounded distressed and mortified. "Have I, Grace? Don't lie to me."
"No, you haven't."
"I have, you're lying. Is she lying, Lydia?"
"No," Lydia quickly said, "You haven't, I promise.”~



Can not wait for the next one Nick is so gonna lose his shit when he finds out Shaya is gone… Ohh Crazy Alpha on a rampage sign me up for that one.

I will read anything this awesome lady writes



Buy it.
Read it.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment