Monday, July 8

Nameless

Nameless by Claire Kent
My rating: 3.5 Stars

Nameless








The connection they shared was real, but it was neither definable nor easy. They weren't really friends. Weren't in love.
It was something different. Something nameless.


I don't know how to review this one...

I loved loved loved the 1st half of this book.
BUT.... Erin really started to get on my nerves! Seriously started to give me a headache. I ended the book with a headache.
That's after Seth peeved me off. Like the WAY OFF. 3 months Seth???? WTF??

But I had to know how it was going to end, cause let me tell you I wasn't sure they were gonna get there.

This couple were a hot mess!!!!!!!

Seth was totally ALPHA, hahah if I was Erin I would tots be in on that.
SEX WAS HOT!!! Loved the sex.

I was frustrated with both of them. I felt that maybe if we had more detail of Seth's day to day life, even upbringing, I would of been able to relate to why he was the man he was.
I don't know maybe it's just me. I really did like him, and when he would interact with Mac hahahha the way he talked to her was so funny and cute.
Glad there was a HEA.

I think for now it's 3.5 - 3.75 Star read for me.


Buy it.
Read it.
Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment