Monday, July 8

Confessions of an Alli Cat

Confessions of an Alli Cat by Courtney Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Confessions of an Alli Cat  (The Cougar Chronicles, #1)









Hi. My name is Allie. My husband of fifteen years cheated on me with every female in a twenty mile vicinity who was willing and had a heartbeat. I thought about going all Lorena Bobbitt on him and chopping his dick off. But I didn't.

During such a grievous event, I threw sanity to the wind and rode the Crazy Train into Crazy Town

I'm not talking the kind of crazy where I need a straight-jacket. I mean that harmless crazy. As in, I date-a-younger-gigolo-and-uses-a-vibrator-for-the-first-time. But that's a good kind of crazy. And there's one thing about the good kind of crazy.... It makes for a really good Story.


DOES IT EVER.......

Holy Sheep Shit! This was piss my pants funny.

THERE WAS A LOT OF THIS

description

AND THIS,

description

ONE OF THESE,

description

FOLLOWED BY THIS,

description

DON'T FORGET THIS,

description

THEN MORE OF THIS,

description

HEAPS OF THIS,

description

AND EVEN A LITTLE OF THIS,

description

This is definitely a must read!
My final thoughts...

description



Buy it
Read it
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment