Tuesday, July 9

Rock With Me

Rock With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: ★ 4.5 Stars ★

Rock With Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)










SERIOUSLY...


Kristen has this ability to create an amazing, panty dropping, sexy ass Hero.
You just make me sick lady, who are you and where did you get this greatness from?

Hahaha Maybe it's the name..... Kristen hmmm lol

Kristen Proby is one of the only two Authors that, without a shadow of doubt, I just know that whatever she writes, I will adore and most probably fall in love with even more each time she comes up with something new.

"Look at them. Goddamn, we're in the same room with what looks like an issue of People Magazines sexiest men alive."
"I need an orgasm."
Hahahha this me every time I read these books!!!!!

Last time I was sure that nothing would beat Will, and again I'm back, telling you that Leo EFFING Nash has now become my number one.

I mean seriously ladies...

I just want to die reading this..


"Don't ever lie to me, Sunshine. I don't ever want you to run until your legs give out on you like this again. The only time your legs will shake like this is if I'm inside you."


"You make me forget how to breathe," He whispers.

You are a nice person, whether you like it or not. You are the most amazing woman I've ever met. If you keep talking shit about my woman, I'll have to punish you."

So I guess I'll just have to savour SEXY Leo cause when Caleb comes....

Oh Caleb, I can't wait for him...

Buy it
Read it
Love it


Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment