Sunday, May 10

***Release Day Blitz & Review*** Mother's Love by Kirsty Dallas


TITLE: Mother's Love (Mercy's Angels, #4) 
AUTHOR: Kirsty Dallas 
GENRE: Contemporary Romance, Action, Suspense
RELEASED: May 10th, 2015



SYNOPSIS

Annie Lonergan had lived through hell, she survived, now it was back and this time it wanted her son. After spending far too long cowering in fear Annie is no longer the timid little flower she once was and will do whatever it takes to protect what is hers.

Dillon Montgomery knows what it takes to kill another human being, he knows the taint it leaves on your soul. But to protect those he loves Dillon is prepared to do whatever necessary, even if it means more blood on his hands.

How far would you go to protect your child?

Note: Can be read as standalone but it is recommended to read previous books in the series to have a more rewarding reading experience.


REVIEW

This story, as expected, BLEW MY MIND. And now I'm trapped in the moment, still reeling from the emotional turmoil of Mother's Love. I don't know how she does it, but Kirsty once again, has given readers an incredibly heartfelt, drama filled (in a not over the top, but rather freaking perfect way) story.  Since starting this series I have become emotionally attached to these characters and their world.

Mother's Love was very emotional for me. I felt every smile, every nagging pain, every fear, pretty much everything that Annie felt during the story. How? Because Kirsty Dallas is just THAT good. Her writing will suck you in, hypnotise you, hold you captive and by the end, you won't want to say goodbye to these characters.

Annie's love for her son is just beautiful. Dillion's loyalty is admirable. It is simply impossible, not to fall for these two incredibly kind, loving people. Actually, Dillion pretty much makes me melt into a puddle every time he speaks.

When the past she's tried so hard to put behind her becomes a problem for her family's future, will tragedy strike Annie twice? ....READ and find out! Definitely a must read from me.

If you have read the previous novels in the Mercy's Angels series then you will most definitely enjoy Mother's Love. Our favourite characters return, joining Dillion, Annie and and Eli on their road to happiness. This moving story is full of angst, emotion and most of all love.

A Mother's love is like no other. For this reason alone, this Mercy's Angels instalment takes the cake in my books. Thank you Kirsty for another soul capturing, beautiful story written to utter perfection. Very few authors can literally mind boggle me at how they can put words on a page and create them into something so flawlessly magnificent, but this lady, she does that. Without a doubt, one of my absolute favourite, go-to authors.

★☆★ 5 Crazy Amazing I-Already-Want-To-Re-read-It Stars! ★☆★
Reviewed By Bel Burgess


BUY LINKS

Mercy's Angels THE SERIES:


In the fictional U.S town of Claymont, you'll find Mercy's, a shelter for abused women. Taking in the broken and piecing them back together is their mission. This small town is full of people with big hearts, and men who would give their lives for those they love.

Come and visit Claymont, and follow the entwined stories of the people who live there, and the people who have fled there in the hopes of finding salvation.




Saving Ella  Book 1   AMAZON
Fighting Back Book 2  AMAZON
Tortured Soul  Book 3  AMAZON









AUTHOR BIO & LINKS


I grew up on the beaches of North Queensland, Australia before migrating south to the iconic Gold Coast in 1995. I traded the surf and my bikini for pajama's and a computer when I embarked on writing professionally in 2012. 

I write first and foremost for myself. I write characters and ideas that come from my heart, then take shape and evolve into entire landscapes in my mind. 

I am fascinated with most creative outlets --- photography, art, music, you name it, I love it. I don't take life too seriously and I love to hear from fans and other like-minded, creative people. So drop me a line or come hang out on Facey or over at the Twitter-verse!

No comments:

Post a Comment