Thursday, October 18

***RELEASE BOOST & REVIEW*** Sins of the Father by Marie James




Title: Sins of the Father: A Ravens Ruin Novel
Series: Ravens Ruin 
Author: Marie James
Genre: MC/Dark Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 11, 2018

Blurb

I didn’t want the legacy of leading my father’s MC.

I didn’t want to be him.

I didn’t want to feel soul-deep attraction to the girl my sister brought home from school.

But, we don’t always control our destinies, do we?

As the new President of the Ravens Ruin MC, I had a list of changes that needed to be made for the club.

The same woman in my bed night after night wasn’t on that list.

Yet, here I am, sheets tangled, skin smelling like hers, and a devious smile on my face.






Review
Goodness me!!!! Dark, gritty and kinky. My first taste of a Marie James book. Won't be the last! Hooked!!!

This is the first book in this new MC series.

Lynch is the newly appointed President of Ravens Ruin MC. To get there the previous president had to die. It was his father. Lynch is adjusting to his new position and organizing the MC. After their first church there's a party. His sister turns up unexpectedly from school with her friend Candi.

Candi has a bucket list. A hot biker is on that list and she's determined to fulfill her fantasies. While looking for her friend she walks past a doorway only to see a couple in full swing. She's intrigued and when the man in there invites her in she's powerless to stop herself. 

Lynch hasn't met a girl like Candi before. The feelings she invokes in him is foreign to him and he's determined to fight it every step of the way.

Candi never lets anyone tell her what she can and can't do. When Lynch tries she fights back but she's powerless against him because her heart starts to get involved even when she knows it will only end in tears.

It's a battle of wills. Can either of them win?

I'm so in love with this book!! It really surprised me in the best way. As i said this is my first read of this author so i had no clues what i was in for but to my pure joy it was the best book surprise you can get.

Firstly the characters. I loved Lynch!! I mean i shouldn't because damn that man was pretty mean. He was grumpy and bossy and arrogant and infuriating but good lord was he hot!! I felt all kindsa wrong being turned on by him but phhheewwww was i?!?!?!?! 

Candi was a great match up for him. She was strong and no nonsense but with just the right amount of softness to attract Lynch and draw him in. Also she was pretty sexy without even trying and her bucket list got a hell of a lot shorter by the end of the book i can tell you!!

Secondly the whole storyline for me was just so engaging and unique i couldn't put the book down. My rapt attention was solely on this book and nothing could tear me away from it. I found myself thinking about it long after i had finished. It just excited me!! I loved the no holds barred approach this author took from the MC aspect to the relationship aspect of the main characters. The kink and anything goes sex scenes blew me away! There's quite a lot going on and it's all written really really well so you could easily follow it. 

Besides Lynch and Candi i found myself constantly thinking ahead to who will be next? Who will have their stories told? i'm soooo excited!!! I think that's what i loved the most. YAY!!! A new author and new series to get my teeth into!!! I can't wait!!!! 

The whole MC has my heart along with the girls too!! I think i'm gonna be looking forward to TJ's story the most... or Briar... or Smalls.... or Ronan... or WAIT Professor!!! OK Maybe all of them lol

A really exciting brilliant MC book!!! Original and hot as all hell!!! Go get it!!!

5 Stars!!

Reviewed by Kerry

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Marie James is a full-time working mother of two amazing little boys and wife of almost 13 years. She enjoys reading in her spare time, and diet coke is always near. Central Texas is where Marie calls home and has lived most of her life. With 13 published books under her belt, she has no desire to stop writing anytime soon and has dozens of book ideas to keep her busy.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment