Tuesday, February 10

***Blog Tour & Review *** Time Will Tell by Chantal Fernando

Reactions: 

Title: Time Will Tell (Maybe #3)
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: Romance
Publication Date: February 9, 2015
Add to: Goodreads
Purchase Links:  Amazon US  /   Amazon UK   /  Kobo






Synopsis 


Be spontaneous, they say.
That's how I ended up on the back of a stranger's bike.


A sexy, tall, tattooed stranger, but a stranger nonetheless.


How was I to know that a chance meeting with this man, Xander Kane, was going to change my life?




My Review


EEEppppp! Totally Swwoning happening!

I was soooooooooo excited when I got my hands on this book! I love this series and have been waiting forever for Xander’s story! I have completely loved each book in the Maybe series, but think this little ditty just might take the top spot.

Gah!!! The sexy alpha of a man that is Xander!!

The story picks up after the loss of his father and we meet a grieving and almost lost shell of the Xander that we’ve met previously. This Xander is broody and moody and needing a break from his reality.

Deciding pretty much on a whim to go visit a buddy Zach. Little does he knows that this little escape is going to not only help to heal him, but will change his life forever.

I am such a fan of Ms. Fernando and I am honestly putty in the hands of her characters, they always are so likeable and man has she given us some uber sexy alpha men.

But with this book is was actually Trillian who stood out. Like wow! I just loved her soooooo much. Trillian is the perfect mix of innocent, sweet, sassy, sexy and fun. I really loved reading her POV and seriously have a girl crush on her. She was never annoying; she was always giving as well as understanding of our resident hottie Xander. I loved how she completely turned his world up side down by simply being her amazing shelf. Trill is a strong independent woman who never gives up on the things she wants, never cares what people say and best of all he loved hard. And even better she loves Xander like he needs and deserves.

Don’t get me wrong Xander is all kinds of yummy alpha bad boy goodness, that holds your interest through and thought. I loved his POV especially the parts where he’s talking about Trill and now hard he is falling for her. He seriously is the alpha type I love the most brooding, demanding and best of all a big ball of goo for the right gal. I don’t need to go on and on about this man, because I’ve you’re a fan then you were already captivated by this sexy tatted man.

The chemistry between Xander and Trill was instant and it was palpable written perfection. The feelings they portrayed were so real, I felt like I was completely invested in them as a couple the whole time I read. Nothing ever felt forced, the story simply written so soothe and soooo all consuming.

I honestly couldn’t get enough of this story I read it one sitting, unable to put it down. I was soooo entirely wrapped up in the incredible union of Xander and Trill.





Fernando was written a story so well blended having mixed all the right ingredients to make it a complete must read. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and holy fucking HOT!!!

With any relationship that has amazing chemistry you assume that will transfer to the bedroom as well right? Well holy Jesus on a pancake drenched in syrup do Trill and Xander give us some wild and crazy hot sex scenes!! Like fan yourself good people. The best part is that there are a lot of them too, I was seriously in book heaven.

Of course with every relationship there are ups and downs, despite not being a crazy heavy read full of angst and drama Time Will Tell had just enough od everything to keep me on my toes while I read.


I cannot wait for more in this series, my fingers are crossed for a Zack and April book next!!???







★★☆ 4.5 Stars ☆★★


Reviewed By Gillian Grybas





Buy it 
Read it 
Love it











About the Author





New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is twenty seven years old and lives in Western Australia.


Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.


Chantal loves to hear from readers and can be found here:


Follow the author at these links
Website | Facebook |



























No comments:

Post a Comment