Monday, July 8

Music of the Heart

Reactions: 
Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1)









~I'll be your holy water- I'll purify you and wash away the past.~



The 1st half the book I really wanted to love Abby, one minute she was innocent and prudish and then at the same time she was hell kick ass!


~“I’ve only managed to do the drummer and the bassist so far, but I’m thinking I could get a threesome going and knock the others. Maybe I’ll gang-bang with the roadies when we stop for dinner!” ~

Bhahhahahahaha

She doesn't take Jake's crap and stands up to him.

Jake is…
He's an ass, he's sexy, he's sweet....he is an ass...I didn't want to like him, but I loved him...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the second half.
I fell in love with both Jake an Abby. Together they were perfect.
I loved his story and once he wasn't being an ass he was amazing.
Loved all the guys and I can't wait for the next in the series.

Read it.
Buy it.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment